WHAT WE DO
Idently’s PKI-based Digital Identity solution enables individuals and entities to use Idently Digital Certificates for identity verification, authentication, and e-signing on digital platforms.
Idently Digital Certificates have multiple use cases:
- Can be used for electronic signatures in order to replace handwritten signatures where transacting parties choose.
- Can be used to authenticate users and web resources, such as servers and other devices.
- Can be used to digitally sign documents, and other data objects
- Can be used for encryption of data.
We offer Personal, Professional and Organization Digital Certificates, with the following validation requirements:
- Personal Certificate – Issued to individuals. Validation includes identity verification (First Name, Last Name) and email verification.
- Professional Certificate – Issued to individuals associated with an organization. Validation includes identity verification (First Name, Last Name), email verification and organization validation (Company Name and Company Address).
- Organization Certificate – Issued to non-individuals (machines, devices, departments, roles) or legal entities associated with an organization. Validation includes organization validation (Company Name and Company Address) and email verification (if applicable).
Physical Address: 2nd Floor, Four Greenway (opposite Eden Square), Westlands Road, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya.
P. O. Box: 66268 00800, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone: +254 734467635
GET IN TOUCH
Need Help? Say Hello.
We would love to hear from you to discuss how we can work together. You can reach us through the following addresses or send a message through the form below: